Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Command You To Listen To This!


I have a long-running love for the Command record label, dating back to the 60's and my grandparent's copy of Dick Hyman's Man From O.R.G.A.N.

Today we have another album from label founder Enoch Light (and his Light Brigade) that (as usual for the time and the label) is designed to show off the recording fidelity (35mm film) and the stereo effects.

Enoch Light and the Light Brigade - Provocative Percussion Volume 4

A1 On The Street Where You Live
A2 You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me
A3 That's My Desire
A4 Comme Ci Comme Ça
A5 I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good
A6 Do-Do-Do
B1 Make Someone Happy
B2 You're An Old Smoothie
B3 Solitude
B4 With My Eyes Wide Open I'm Dreaming
B5 The Look Of Love
B6 I Love You

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home