Thursday, January 29, 2015

Over Hill and Vale




















Whiter than white, Jerry Vale covers Bobby Sherman's "Seattle" and makes Bobby sound like James Brown. And what's with that kinda creepy title?

(This is a vinyl rip, but I liked the 8-track pic so I used it instead.)

Jerry Vale - Where's The Playground Susie? Columbia ‎– CS 9838  1969

A1     Traces    
A2     Seattle    
A3     Where's The Playground Susie?    
A4     Galveston    
A5     Let It Be Me    
A6     Goodnight My Love    
B1     Happy Heart    
B2     My Way    
B3     The Way It Used To Be    
B4     You Gave Me A Mountain    
B5     To Know You Is To Love You

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who informed me regarding this blog, this weblog is
in fact awesome.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home