Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Like, that's so random

We occasionally get donations of various record-type items from patrons. Usually these are LPs, but last week we received a big stack of 7" 45s. I threw them in a pile, mixed them up, and grabbed a handful to make this hour-long mix.

I enjoy this strange mix from top to bottom - no wonder no one lets me get near to programming a radio station these days.

RandomSingles01

I suggest that for maximum "huh?" impact you should listen to it before looking at the track list at the bottom of the post (which is helpfully provided as a link only to reduce initial temptation to peek).

Since there's no album, and hence no album cover, here are some scans of some of the sleeves and discs. I especially like the Dot Records sleeve that promotes some of their other releases.




Track List

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home