Monday, October 08, 2012

Must Be in the Blood



















What can I say? I like polkas. Most of my favorite Weird Al songs are the polka medleys. I was born in Pennsylvania, you know.

This is not my favorite polka album, but it's serviceable. Unfortunately, this RCA Camden budget reissue doesn't have the very cool Jim Flora artwork of the "Extended Play 45" version below (although whomever did the blue one is doing a Flora impersonation):



















Andre Musette Orchestra - Polka Party RCA Camden CAL-270

Pretzel Bender Serenade
Tinkling Glasses
The Scissor Grinder
Come and Get It
Bubbling Over
The Pennsylvania Polka

Hiccup Polka
Ohio Polka
Crackerjack
Down The Hatch
Calling All Cats
Over The Hilltops

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never thought blogging could be soo fun and interesting. Man you know how to do it brother.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home