Monday, February 16, 2015

This Is An LP, and You're Not

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Athletes want to be rappers, rappers want to be actors, actors want to be singers, singers want to be athletes.

Here's Chevy proving that he can put together (with help from Tom Scott) a competent and mildly-amusing record album.
 
Rappers' Plight is IMHO the highlight.
 
 
 
Side One
1. Nat'l Anthem
2. Short People
3. Never Never Gonna Sing For You
4. I Shot the Sheriff
5. Let It Be
Side Two
6. Love to Have My Baby
7. Sixteen Tons
8. Wild Thing
9. Rappers' Plight

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different website - - and thought I might as well check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forwarrd to checking out your
web page yyet again.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Kenny said...

You do realize that Chevy was the original drummer for Steely Dan, didn't you? I'm sure he's a pretty competent musician; probably has good timing, at least.

11:41 AM  
Blogger senormedia said...

Interestingly, he doesn't play any drums on this album, though with Steve Gadd in he house I suppose it wasn't that hard of a decision.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home