Tuesday, March 06, 2012

For Once a True Title



Well, this is a refreshing change - a 60's compilation that isn't sound-alikes and knock offs, but that is actually a very good (though short) compilation disc! (Not that, historically, I haven't demonstrated a perverse fondness for sound-alikes and knock-offs...).

Produced by Columbia Special Products (also makers of many a tire company Christmas record) in 1967.

Columbia - Our Best To You


Side 1:
1. The Buckinghams – I’ll Be Back.
2. The Byrds – All I Really Want To Do.
3. The Cryan’ Shames – Sugar And Spice.
4. Aretha Franklin – Sweet Bitter Love.
5. Moby Grape – 8:05.
Side 2:
1. Paul Revere And The Raiders – Louie, Louie.
2. Peaches And Herb – Everybody Loves A Lover.
3. Simon And Garfunkel – The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy).
4. The Tremeloes – Good Day Sunshine.
5. The Yardbirds – For Your Love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie Jaye said...

Oh my. My sisters and I had this when it was new. Never thought i'd see a digital copy (and so CLEAN)! Late to the party, but thanks!

2:50 PM  
Blogger senormedia said...

Enjoy!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home