Sunday, June 08, 2008

Reboot - Unhinged

OK, this field has lain fallow long enough. Time to plant some...well, ok, the simile is starting to fail.

Anyway, I've discovered a cache of reel-to-reel and cassette tapes from my time spent in Knoxville and also in Knoxville radio, specifically at WUOT and WUTK.

First up is side one of a cheap unbranded cassette. I must have reused the cassette a couple of times, as it has several different show names on it, none of them correct. I just today added the correct show title (Unhinged) after listening to the tape and hearing the host (Cy Anders? Paul Parris?) identify the program. This particular program aired sometime in the neighborhood of 1982 (perhaps an informed listener/show participant can provide more accurate data). This predates my involvement with Unradio at WUOT.

WUOT Unhinged 1982



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home