Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Pull The Covers Over Your Head

Another installment in the Under The Covers Series, this one tape #11.

We've only got one unidentified performer this time. Let me know who it is and win a prize.

SIDE ONE
Weird AL - Polkas on 45
The Phonics - Be Bop A Lula
The Grateful Dead - Johnny B. Goode
Droogs - Waitin' FOr My Man
Bob Seger - Fortunate Son
Bauhaus - Ziggy Stardust
The Proclaimers - 20 Flight Rock
The Fat Boys - Sex Machine
Deep Purple - Hush
Eric Clapton - I Shot The Sheriff
The Demensions - Nursery Rhyme Rock
Jim Carroll Band - Sweet Jane

SIDE TWOJames Taylor - Handy Man
Rare Earth - Tobacco Road
James Taylor - How Sweet It Is
Rare Earth - I Know I'm Losing You
The Raiders - Eve of Destruction
The Raiders - Steppin' Stone
?? - Dizzy
Rebirth Brass Band - Shake Your Body Down To The Ground
Ace Frehley - Do Ya?
Lou Gramm - Tin Soldier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home