Saturday, November 29, 2008

Back Under The Covers

Under The Covers Volume Three

Side One
Every Mother's Nightmare - Long Haired Country Boy
(??) - Tonight's The Night
Hollyridge Strings - Nowhere Man
Freddie Sings! - All I Have To Do Is Dream
Freddie Sings! - Wolly Bully
The Beach Boys - Sloop John B
Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels - Devil With The Blue Dress On/Good Golly Miss Molly
Roger Miller - The Star Spangled Banner
Reba McEntire- Cathy's Clown
Roy Orbison - Love Hurts
Reba McEntyre - Respect
Heart - I'm Down
Heart - Unchained Melody
Heart - Rock and Roll (Exhibit #1 for my case thet there are no good Led Zep covers)

Side Two
Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy
John Otway - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence
Johnny Thunders - Stranded in the Jungle
Brian Briggs - Crosstown Traffic
Tackhead - Super Stupid
Bish - Morning Has Broken
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Castles Made of Sand
Jimi Hendrix - Day Tripper
BB King - When Love Comes To Town
Erasure - River Deep Mountain High
The 77's - Over Under Sideways Down
The Alarm - Rockin' in the Free World
Tater Totz- Give Peace a Chance/We Will Rock You
Tater Totz - I've Just Seen A Face (with Danny Bonaduce)
Dave Perkins with Steve Taylor -Turn Turn Turn

OK, If you can help me ID the one that I have no idea (??) I'll send you a lovely prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home