Monday, August 15, 2011

Moose on the Loose



The only thing that I know about this band is that they are from the Chattanooga area, and I only know that because one of my mates (all from Chattanooga) in Sea 7 States gave me this cassette back in 1986. It's been shuffled in boxes from garage to garage since I left TN in 1993, so it's a little worse for wear, but still enjoyably listenable. There do appear to be a couple of recent live recordings from Musical Moose available on youtube (I emailed the contact person listed with the videos but got no response).


Musical Moose - Moose on a Hot Tin Roof
(see above for track listing)

1 Comments:

Blogger theoldroadhog said...

One of the guys in this band produced the first recording my brother and I ever did. He kept suggesting we redo parts because there were mistakes. We said, "He'll just make different mistakes if we do it again."
I had a 45 by them, I didn't like it but that doesn't keep it from echoing in my head from time to time.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home