Sunday, March 21, 2010

'King Great






































OK, this is incredibly smaltzy and string-laden - I doubt I'll ever listen to it again. Never-the-less, I'm posting it - simply because of the magnificent cover. I mean, just look at that!


Wayne King - In Hi-Fi

SIDE 1:
1) Sweet And Lovely
2) L'Amour, Toujours L'Amour
3) I'm A Dreamer, Aren't We All
4) To Each His Own
5) Silver Moon
6) Sleepy Lagoon

SIDE 2:
1) They Say It's Wonderful
2) Harbor Lights
3) Laugh! Clown! Laugh!
4) Ah! Sweet Mystery Of Life
5) Prisoner Of Love
6) The One Rose (That's Left In My Heart)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Australian pressing of US Decca material. Festival Records handled a lot of US labels in Australia/New Zealand for many years.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home