Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Full Chety




















Way back in 2010 I posted a four song EP titled Chet Atkins Finger Style Guitar (Volume One) with the promise that I would post any further volumes if I found them. Well, I didn't find any further volumes of the EPs, but I did find the full length album that contains the EP and (presumably) the other tracks that would have made up further EP volumes (two more, if my math is correct). This album is just Chet and (sometimes) a very quiet snare drummer.

Once again I have to comment on the great cover photo with that aqua shirt and red guitar.

Chet Atkins Finger Style Guitar (RCA Victor ‎– LPM 1383) 1961

A1     Swedish Rhapsody (Hugo Alfvén) 2:30
A2     Liza (All The Clouds'll Roll Away) (George Gershwin, Gus Kahn, Ira Gershwin) 2:45
A3     In The Mood (Andy Razaf, Joe Garland) 2:15
A4     Heartaches (Al Hoffman, John Klenner) 2:05
A5     The Glow Worm (Johnny Mercer, Paul Lincke) 2:14
A6     Dance Of The Golden Rod (Merle Travis) 1:58
B1     Petite Walz (Traditional) 2:48
B2     La Adelita (Francisco Tárrega) 1:35
B3     Gavotte In D (François-Joseph Gossec) 1:39
B4     Unchained Melody (Alex North, Hy Zaret) 2:55
B5     Waltz In A Flat (Johannes Brahms) 1:47
B6     Malaguena (Ernesto Lecuona) 2:45







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home